Published by wcwirla on November 25th, 2013 in Uncategorized.
Feed for this entry.
Leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Hey, looks like the Synod has finally found a way to keep an eye on you guys, as in “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.
The God Whisperers on KFUO?
Is this like moving up from the Late Late Show to the Tonight Show? If so, here are the Top 5 segments you can steal from Jimmy Fallon:
1. GW Hashtags: read the best online comments from GW fans, edited to accord with common decency, propriety and intelligibility.
2. GW Pros & Cons: debate the pros and cons of bacon with random KFUO guests.
3. GW Thank You Notes: an homage to all of the professors and fellow pastors who led you down the path on which you currently find yourselves.
4. GW Slow Jam the News: hot topics with a twist, where Craig reads the weekly headlines in a soulful, sexy voice over a bed of slow jams, punctuated by snarky comments from Bill.
5. GW Song Parodies: an on-air drinking game where the loser has to sing Article Four of the Augsburg Confession to the tune of Barry White’s “My First. My Last. My Everything.”
Mail (will not be published) (required)
© 2017 The God Whisperers
Nice Wee Theme | Powered by
and Comments (RSS)